Our state-of-the-art facility is fully equipped to successfully manage all your paperboard packaging needs, from initial design to ongoing production. We’ve got you covered with inhouse flexibility to handle a diversity of volumes. Collaborate with our experienced printing team to maximize the visual impact of your product and have confidence knowing every run will be accurate, crisp, and striking.
Bring Your New Product to Market
Quickly & Successfully
Our in-house prepress printing department ensures your files will be produced efficiently with predictable, accurate results.
Our Press Services Include:
- UV coating
- Matte coating
- Strikethrough (matte and UV combined)
- Soft touch coating
- Blister heat sealing coating
- Straight line gluing
- Auto bottom
- 4 and 6 corner
- Back fold
- Rigid windows
- Multi-panel windows
- Window slitting
- Inner cells
Die Cutting Capabilities:
- Multiple Opening Features
- Multiple Perforation Options
Our Paper Converting Services
Our end-to-end paperboard packing services include in-house converting enabling our teams to hit tight deadlines. It also ensures our sheeting is done efficiently and correctly, time after time. Our ability to purchase roll paper stock, sheet to exact specifications, and store inventory in-house sets Norka apart from other printing vendors. It also sets the industry standard for efficiency, precision, and value.
- Additional paper converting services, including trimming, printing, die-cutting, perforating, scoring, hole punching, folding, and gluing
- Labeling of individual sheets
- Automated sheet counting and collating
- In-house production of topsheets, L-boards, instruction sheets, coupons, inserts, etc.
- Final assembly of paper and non-paper components
- Shrinkwrapping, bagging, and cartoning
- Inkjet lot-coding
Sheeting Substrates Include:
- Coated “digital” papers
- Heat-transfer paper
- Synthetic paper
- Text and cover grades
Our Collating Services
Norka’s offerings also include paper trimming, collating, sorting, shrink wrapping, and assembly. By providing these services we can ensure consistent, reliable, and accurate production from standalone, short run quantities to automated production lines.
Our Paper Collating and Sorting capabilities include:
- Automated and accurate counting
- Sheeting of multiple substrates – coated “digital” papers, heat-transfer, synthetic, text, and cover grades.
- Perforating, scoring, and die-cutting
- Collating up to 25 assorted sheets or colors
- Up to 150 sheets of paper per sequence
Explore Norka’s Wide Range of Services
Learn how our innovative paperboard packaging solutions can take your brand and product to new levels.
Design & Prototyping
Create the perfect carton and bring it to life with our cost-effective prototyping options.
Explore a wide range of environmentally friendly packaging solutions to meet your sustainability goals.