Printing Press Operator (2nd shift)
Norka Inc. – Appleton, WI
From $22 an hour
Please note: training will be conducted on 1st shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty.
- Knowledgeable in the mechanical and electronic functions of the press.
- Experienced in physical and chemical dynamics that comprise the printing process.
- Must be willing to take the lead in a team environment.
- Must have better than average color perception.
- Must have a good understanding of what is considered good quality in the graphics arts field.
- Read job ticket accurately and scan all components used into jobs and return to stock when finished.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Offset printing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location