About Norka Inc
- Dedicated representatives with backup
- Multiple representatives on staff with over 20 years’ experience
- Skilled and pleased to provide accurate vendor managed inventory (VMI)
- Work closely with multiple trucking companies to ensure on-time delivery at a fair rate
- Norka has its own delivery truck to service our local customers’ needs
Quality Assurance Process
Norka prides itself on the satisfaction of the customer and works hard to achieve this by providing quality products and services at a reasonable cost while building a long standing business relationship. The aforementioned satisfaction is a direct result of planning & industry expertise, quality control measures, and devoted customer service. By executing these guidelines from the inception of the project to the finish we ensure your project will complete on time and under budget.
Effective Processes For High-Quality Packaging And Printing
We’re dedicated to making the most of time and resources to create the best packaging products for you with minimal waste. To ensure we produce high-quality packaging and printing services every time, our QMS follows various procedures to maintain a seamless concept-to completion execution, including:
- Process control through documented procedures
- Corrective and preventive action process to eliminate faulted foundations
- Internal auditing for self-evaluation and improvements
Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Packaging Solutions
At Norka we have always recognized the importance of sustaining our ecology. Since this is nothing new to us, we are well ahead of the curve in our continued sustainability efforts.
Eco-friendly packaging is not just a matter of preference, but imperative to business. We will work with you on your particular project and offer a range of alternatives that are friendly to our environment. This will help make your packaging as green as possible.
Some of the eco-friendly options we offer are:
100% Recycled Board
- Our recycled board contains a minimum of 35% post-consumer content and 65% pre-consumer content. Packaging products using recycled board is a great way to meet customers rising expectations for environmentally responsible packaging.
SFI Certified Board
- The virgin fiber board we use comes from mills that are certified to the Sustainable Forest Initiative to protect our fragile ecosystem.
Soy Based Inks
- High-performance low VOC inks from environmentally friendly raw materials.
- We use water-based protective coatings to provide a high gloss surface, protecting the surface from fingerprints, dirt, smudges, and scratching. They make an excellent eco-friendly alternative to conventional varnishes or UV coatings.
Minimizing Carton Size
- Norka’s design experts will work with you to deliver maximum packaging and display performance while minimizing the amount of packaging material used. This results in less waste to the environment and lower cost to you.