Paper Converting, Printing, and Packaging Turnkey by Norka Inc
Paper Turnkey Services
How do you get a huge jumbo roll of paper or other media converted into a retail product? If you represent a paper mill, or if you buy roll stock directly from a mill, it’s your business to understand your product inside and out. But getting that product sheeted and into retail packaging is an entirely different challenge, forcing you to coordinate the services of paper converters, printers, and contract packagers, with all the attendant logistical headaches that accompany such coordination.
Let Norka handle the management of your retail programs. We make it easy, because we’re a single supplier offering converting services, printing of packaging materials, and final assembly of finished goods, even fulfillment and warehousing. Partnering with Norka, you can focus on your core business and let us handle the details of getting your product ready for retail.
Norka Turnkey Benefits:
- Enjoy lead time, logistical and cost benefits because of Norka’s turnkey service
- Bring a product to market more quickly, using Norka’s wealth of knowledge of the entire converting and packaging process,
- Experience fewer product-management headaches that result from coordinating multiple suppliers
Services We Provide:
- Converting, printing, assembly and packaging from a single supplier
- Sheeting of a wide variety of substrates, including coated “digital” papers, heat-transfer paper, synthetic paper, text and cover grades, paperboard
- Additional paper converting services, including trimming, printing, diecutting, perfing, scoring, hole punching, folding, and gluing
- Labeling of individual sheets
- Automated sheet counting and collating
- Inhouse production of folding cartons and other packaging materials like topsheets, L-boards, instruction sheets, coupons, inserts, etc.
- Final assembly of paper and non-paper components
- Shrinkwrapping, bagging and cartoning
- Inkjet lot-coding
- Inventory management, warehousing and fulfillment